Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Flowers

Hi Fellow Bloggers,
This is my first ever blog. I am a sixteen year-old inspiring photographer looking to share my work with others. My first blog is on flowers and how to simply capture their beauty. Most flower pictures can either be taken on the "close-up" setting or "aperture priority/AV". I prefer to use the AV setting to capture the main point and blur the background using the 18-55mm lens. 

This picture was taken in Lacrosse, Wisconsin at a local garden. The "close up" captures and focuses on the smallest details, including the rain droplets.

This picture is of a beautiful rose my Mom brought home for me one day. I used the AV setting to enhance the main part of the flower, then to blur out the background.
This picture was taken once again on the AV setting to enhance the simplicity of the main part of the flower. I really enjoy how the middle of the flower "pops" out. 










Thanks for reading, please follow my blog and I will be sure to follow back :). Hope all is well. -AJY

1 comment: