Monday, May 21, 2012

Photoshoot 5/20/12

HELLO EVERYONE!!
So sorry, I've been so busy this last week. I hope everyone had a great week! Last week I was in homework overload and same with this week, but I think there is only about 11 days left until SUMMER!! So excited!!
On Sunday, I had a photoshoot with a couple of my best friends!

Maddie: It was pretty windy and made for a great picture!!

Tiarra and Maddie: always laughing

Tiarra and Maddie: beautiful long hair!

Tiarra

Tiarra
Wow it's so easy to take pictures when you are working with very gorgeous people! I always have so much fun taking pictures of my friends. I'm hoping to have time to update this week again! Some exciting news is that I'm taking my license test on Friday... WISH ME LUCK :) Have a good night. -AJY

No comments:

Post a Comment